Easy Ham and Cheese Breakfast Pizza is a great family friendly breakfast that is packed full of protein! Pizza for breakfast? Yes, please!
Life is a little crazy right now but work life hasn’t changed much for us. Farmers and farming were classified as essential and continue on as always to make sure we all have safe, affordable food.
We have two meals that everyone loves when the whole family is together, pizza and ham! So what could be better than combing two of our loves in this breakfast pizza recipe?
How to Make Easy Ham and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
Refrigerated pizza crust makes this recipe fast to toss together. Start by cooking the pizza crust halfway, then top with remaining ingredients and pop back in the oven until the cheese has melted. You can change up the ingredients based on what your family prefers and even make a half and half like you would a traditional pizza. I like to add green pepper and onion to the adult half to make a more western style breakfast pizza, serve with salsa for the final touch.
Here is another great breakfast pizza recipe with Bacon! Easy Bacon Breakfast Pizza.
Easy Ham and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
- 1 13.8 oz tube Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 8 Eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 8 oz package diced ham
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425degrees.
- Unroll the pizza crustinto a 15x10x1 inch sheet cake pan, stretch to fill the pan and curl up theedges to form a crust.
- Brush crust with olive oil and prick with a fork to avoid bubbles.
- Bake until lightly browned about 7-8 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the eggs, milk salt and pepper.
- In a medium skillet heat a little oil over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook until soft scrambled.
- Spoon egg mixture overcrust, add ham and cheese. Bake for another 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This post is sponsored by Indiana Pork but all thoughts and opinions are my own!