Orange Dream Fruit Salad
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 10 -15 servings
- 1 20 oz can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 16 oz. can peach slices, drained
- 1 11 oz. can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas sliced
- 1 medium apple chopped
- 1 3.4 oz. package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 + 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup sour cream
In a large salad bowl, combine the drained fruits and set aside.
In a small bowl, beat the pudding mix, milk and orange juice concentrate for 2 minutes.
Add sour cream and mix well.
Spoon over fruit.
Toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Don't add bananas until ready to serve.