Seasoned Fish Crackers
These zesty little bites are easy to fix and irresistible to eat!
Servings: 2 -1/2 quarts
- 3 6.6 ounce Goldfish cheddar baked crackers
- 1 1 ounce envelope ranch salad seasoning mix
- 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 taspoon cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
Place the crackers in a large bowl.
Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over crackers and toss to coat evenly.
Transfer to two ungreased 15 in x 10 in x 1 in baking pans.
Bake at 250 degrees for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Store in an air-tight container.