Hot Chicken Salad
This Hot Chicken Salad recipe is topped with potato chips and makes the perfect family friendly casserole recipe.
- 4 cups cooked chicken chopped or shredded
- 2 cups celery chopped
- 1 cup Colby shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion minced
- 4 eggs hard-boiled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- Potato chips for topping about 2 cups lightly crushed
Mix all ingredients (except potato chips) together in a medium size bowl until blended together.
Pour into a lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.