Chicken Tortellini Caesar Salad
This Chicken Tortellini Caesar Salad is the perfect twist on the classic Caesar Salad that will have both kids and parents asking for more!
Prep Time1 hr
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time1 hr 30 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 pkg. 20 oz. refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 lb grilled chicken breasts sliced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 pkg. 10 oz. hearts of romaine salad
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 can 6.5 oz. sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3/4 cup creamy Cesar salad dressing divided
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
In a small bowl, make marinade by mixing together the onion, 1/3 cup of dressing, garlic, salt and pepper.
Place chicken in a gallon size bag and pour marinade mixture over top.
Let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Cook the chicken until no longer pink, let rest for a couple minutes and then slice.
In a large bowl, combine salad mix, tomatoes, olives, tortellini and chicken.
Drizzle with the remaining dressing; toss to coat.
Sprinkle with cheese.