Pumpkin Pecan Pie
This pie is a combination of pumpkin and pecan pies. The pumpkin pie filling makes more than the pecan so plan accordingly when dividing the fillings.
- 2 9-inch unbaked deep-dish pie crust.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar.
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves.
- 2 large eggs.
- 1 can 15 oz. LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin.
- 1 can 12 fl. oz. Evaporated Milk.
- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 2 tablespoons butter melted.
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
- 1-1/2 cups 6 ounces pecans.
Combine sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs lightly in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Take equal amounts of both filling and combine.
Pour into pie shells
Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F.; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.