Crock Pot 3 Cheese Chicken and Noodles
A cheesy twist on a classic recipe.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 - 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 8 ounce package wide egg noodles, cooked al dente and drained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 4 ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
Combine all ingredients in a 5 or 6 quart slow cooker and mix well.
Cover and cook on low 3 to 4 hours.
The vegetables will have some crunch if cooked according to direction, so if you don't like that, saute them for 5 to 7 minutes prior to adding them to the crock pot.