Slow Cooker Santa Fe Omelet
This Slow Cooker Santa Fe Omelet is packed full of flavor and easy to make!
- 1/2 pound ground pork breakfast sausage browned and drained.
- 2 - ounce can chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 9 eggs beaten
- 1- 1/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish: sour cream salsa and green onions
Layer sausage, chilies, onion, green pepper and cheese, ending with cheese, in a greased slow cooker.
Pour eggs over top.
Cover and cook 3 to 4 hours on low, or until done.
Garnish as desired.
Use a 4 quart crock pot.
Recipe can be doubled and cooked in a 6 quart slow cooker.