Crock Pot Taco Joes
Are you looking to kick up Sloppy Joe night? These Crock Pot Taco Joes are an easy family friendly recipe that are perfect for busy nights. This recipe also makes a great freezer meal.
- 3 lbs. ground beef browned and drained
- 16- oz. can refried beans
- 10- oz. can enchilada sauce
- 1-1/4 oz. pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 16- oz. jar salsa
- 25 hot dog buns
- Garnish: shredded Cheddar cheese shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and sour cream
Place ground beef in a slow cooker. Stir in beans, enchilada sauce, taco seasoning and salsa.
Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 6 hour.
To serve, fill each bun with 1/3 cups beef mixture and garnish as desired.