Grilled Sausage and Veggie Foil Packets
These Grilled Sausage and Veggie Foil Packets are a favorite around our house and the best news? No pots and pans to clean up!
- 1 lb. smoked sausage) cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 to 5 redskin potatoes cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini cut into 1-inch cubes
- 16- oz. pkg. baby carrots
- 1 yellow squash cut into 1-inch cubes
- butter or olive oil to taste (I used both)
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
Cut up all of the ingredients and put in a large bowl.
Dot with butter or drizzle with oil.
Season as desired.
Arrange sausage and vegetables on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil coated with non-stick vegetable spray.
Seal edges of foil tightly to create a packet.
Place on a grill pan over medium heat; cook for about 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.