Slow Cooker Ham Barbecue Sandwiches
Slow Cooker Ham Barbecue Sandwiches are an old-fashioned family favorite!
- 2 pounds thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 10 split hamburger buns
Place ham in a slightly greased slow cooker; set aside.
In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients except buns; mix well.
Spoon water mixture over ham; stir.
Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 5 hours, or until heated through and sauce has thickened.
Serve ham on buns, drizzled with a little sauce from the slow cooker.