Grilled Ham and Pineapple Ham Kabobs
These Grilled Ham and Pineapple Kabobs are a simple and easy twist on the traditional kabob recipe. The glaze is delicious making this recipe an easy summer dinner idea!
- 1 (16 oz) Ham Steak Cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 Red Onion Cut into orange slice like pieces
- 1 Red or Orange Pepper cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 Pineapple Cut into 1 inch chunks
- 3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp Pineapple Preserves
- 3 Tbsp Pineapple Juice
Soak wooden or bamboo skewers in water.
Cut all ingredients in similar size pieces, about one inch or so.
Preheat grill to medium high heat.
Thread the ham and other ingredients onto the skewers.
Place all glaze ingredients in bowl and mix together.
Cook for 5 to 7 minutes on both sides brushing with the glaze multiple times until fully cooked.