These Grilled Ham and Pineapple Kabobs are an easy summer dinner recipe. The glaze is so yummy making them a perfect recipe for the family!
I love the combination of Ham and Pineapple! Ham is one of those proteins that is loved by everyone in our house so I make it a lot. I used a ham steak for this recipe but cubed ham would work too. My friend Sarah does a great job explaining different cuts of pork including where the ham steak comes from, it is a great resource.
Grilled Ham and Pineapple Kabobs
I love to cook on the grill, clean up is simple! This recipe is great because you can make the kabobs ahead of time and then toss them on the grill within 15 mins of when you are expecting to eat. Be sure to keep all of your kabob pieces about the same or some will cook faster than others. That’s correct, just takes about 15 minutes to cook these guys! A quick and easy dinner, my favorite! You can serve with rice as a side.
More Ham Recipes You Will Love!
Grilled Ham and Pineapple Ham Kabobs
- 1 (16 oz) Ham Steak Cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 Red Onion Cut into orange slice like pieces
- 1 Red or Orange Pepper cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 Pineapple Cut into 1 inch chunks
- 3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp Pineapple Preserves
- 3 Tbsp Pineapple Juice
- Soak wooden or bamboo skewers in water.
- Cut all ingredients in similar size pieces, about one inch or so.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Thread the ham and other ingredients onto the skewers.
- Place all glaze ingredients in bowl and mix together.
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes on both sides brushing with the glaze multiple times until fully cooked.
Shared on: Weekend Potluck
Shared on: Meal Plan Monday