Mixed Berry Cheesecake Trifle
Mixed Berry Cheesecake Trifle is the perfect summer dessert with layers of angel food cake, cream cheese, cheesecake pudding, whipped cream and fresh berries.
- 1 Angel Food Cake cut into pieces
- 2 3.4 oz package Cheesecake Instant Pudding
- 3 Cups Milk
- 2 Cups Blueberries
- 2 Cups Blackberries
- 2 Cubs Strawberries sliced
- 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip softened
- 1 8 oz. pkg Cream Cheese softened
Cut the Angel Food Cake into bite size pieces.
Whisk the pudding mix and milk together according to package directions (only use 3 cups of milk)
With an electric mixer beat together the softened cream cheese with the cool whip.
In a trifle bowl layer 1/2 the angel food cake, 1/2 the pudding, 1/2 the cream cheese mixture and 1/2 the berries. Repeat the layers.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.