I had some girl friends over and one of them is known to love her veggies and greek salad… the other one not so much… sorry Alicia!! Although, she did introduce me to these incredibly easy Pumpkin Spice Muffins!!
So I found this recipe and I just knew Rachy would love it!!
I’m not sure if she didn’t even sneak some for breakfast!!
The crazy part is I don’t like half of the ingredients…. mainly the cucumbers, black olives and cream cheese. But, it is so good I just pick around them!!
Start by adding your seasoning, lemon juice and garlic to your cream cheese.
Spread in a baking dish or pie pan.
Add a layer off Hummus.
Sprinkle on the layers of cucumbers, tomatoes
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. dill weed or Greek seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 c. hummus
- 1 c. seeded, diced cucumbers
- 1 c. seeded, diced tomatoes
- 1/2 c. chopped Kalamata olives
- 1/3 c. chopped green onions
- 1/2 c. crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/8-1/4 c. minced fresh parsley
- With an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese, seasoning, garlic, and lemon juice until light and fluffy.
- Spread in the bottom of a pie plate or a small, shallow baking dish.
- Then spread a layer of hummus.
- In order, create layers by sprinkling the cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, onions, Feta cheese, and parsley.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with pita chips, fresh vegetables, and/or flatbread