Are you looking for an easy Crock Pot Beef and Noodles recipe? This recipe is a hit and loved by all!
This recipe is adapted from a dear friends Beef and Noodle recipe.
My husband is a farmer and eats like a farmer, aka, meat and potatoes. This recipe is a hit with him and the rest of our family! I sometimes even make it when we are at a cattle show because it is so easy and clean up is a breeze with the help of a slow cooker liner.
Crock Pot Beef and Noodles
To make this recipe cook your roast in the crock pot with the beer (you can substitute coke or even beef broth but the beer does give it a nice flavor), garlic, onion soup mix and beef base. Cook on low 6-8 hours or until fork tender. Remove any fat and shred the beef.
I put cooked noodles in the recipe because different types of noodles cook differently in the crock pot ie. egg noodles verses frozen noodles. Add the noodles and cream of mushroom soup and let sit for 15 minute or so before you serve.
Serve over mashed potatoes and enjoy!
Beef and Noodles
- 1 beef roast 2-3 pound
- 1 beer-can or bottle
- 1 package dry onion or beefy onion soup mix
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 10.5 ounce can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon beef base or 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 package 16 ounces of noodles, cooked al dente
- Place roast in a 6 quart slow cooker.
- Pour beer over roast.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix, minced garlic and beef base over the roast.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Shred the meat and discard any gristle or fat.
- Add the noodles and cream of mushroom soup to the crock pot.
- Stir together and let sit for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Referral links were used in this post.
Shared on Weekend Potluck
Jean Alfieri says
Like to get new recipes!
Larry Gaines says
Sounds good but I will have to try and convert it to Instant Pot. I don’t use a crock pot and don’t like to wait for hours to eat
Liz Kelsay says
Let us know how it goes!