This recipe for Peanut Butter Fudge Pie caught my attention as soon as I saw it in the latest Gooseberry Patch cookbook Game-Day Fan Fare! I took it took a friends house and it was a hit! Best part is the recipe makes two pies, so I had one waiting on me when I got home!
Start with a store bought graham cracker crust or make your own with crushed graham crackers, sugar and butter.
Press into pie plate and bake.
Start on the filling by creaming your cream cheese, butter and peanut butter.
Add the sugar and vanilla and set aside.
Beat your whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
Fold the whipping cream into the peanut butter mixture, divide evenly between crusts and chill.
Combine remaining whipping cream and chocolate chips in a small sauce pan over low heat. Stir until chocolate chips are melted.
Pour over pies and chill.
Peanut Butter Fudge Pie
- 1-1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 cup powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cup whipping cream, divided
- 2 9-inch graham cracker crustd
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1-1/2 cups fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in the sugar and vanilla; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat 3/4 cup whipping cream with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipping cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Crust: Mix ingredients.
- Press into a pie plate.
- Chill for 20 minutes or bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Filling: Evenly divide filling between crusts; chill for two hours.
- Combine remaining whipped cream and chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until chips melt.
- Remove from heat; let cool slightly.
- Pour evenly over pies.
- Refrigerate again until set, about one hour.
- Makes 2 pies, each serves 8.
Affiliate links were used in this post