Easy Breakfast Pizza is a great on the go breakfast idea that is packed full of protein! Pizza for breakfast? Yes, please!
We love breakfast food and we love pizza! There are all different breakfast pizza recipes out there but this one is our favorite because it is so simple to make and I almost always have all the ingredients on hand. It is also perfect on the go which is great when we are busy in the filed planting, harvesting or trying to get kids off to school.
Easy Breakfast Pizza
Refrigerated pizza crust makes this recipe fast to toss together. You can change up the ingredients based on what your family prefers and even make a half and half like you would a traditional pizza. Some ideas for other ingredients would be sausage, hamburger, onions, hashbrowns, peppers and you could also add a white gravy as the sauce.
How to Make Easy Breakfast Pizza
Unroll the pizza crust and stretch it out to fill the 15″ x 10″ pan. You will want to pre-bake this before adding toppings. While the crust is cooking, I like to cook the eggs until they are soft scrambled. The eggs will continue to cook in the oven so I don’t like to get them over done before they go in. Spoon all toppings on the pizza and bake until the cheese is melted.
If you want to spice this up a little you could drizzle hot sauce over before serving. Or if you are one of those people who like’s ketchup on their eggs, go for it!
Other Great Breakfast Recipes
Easy Breakfast Pizza
- 1 13.8 oz tube Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 2 tbsp Olive oil divided
- 8 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 6 Pieces of Bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Unroll the pizza crust into a 15x10x1 inch sheet cake pan, stretch to fill the pan and curl up the edges to form a crust.
- Brush crust with olive oil and prick with a fork to avoid bubbles.
- Bake until lightly browned about 7-8 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the eggs, milk salt and pepper.
- In a medium skillet heat a little oil over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook until soft scrambled.
- Spoon egg mixture over crust, add bacon and cheese. Bake for another 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is sponsored by the Glass Barn, Indiana Soybean and Corn Farmers but all thoughts and opinions are my own.