This week’s Whatcha Crockin’ crock pot recipes include Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles, Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffed Peppers, Crock Pot Cheesy Corn and Smoked Sausage Bake, Slow Cooker Steak and Gravy, Instant Pot Buffalo Wings, Mississippi Roast, Crock Pot Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Cake, Instant Pot Sous Vide Bacon Egg Bites and many more!
Welcome to week 56 of Whatcha Crockin’ link ups with our blogging friends!!! We are are so grateful to all the bloggers that link up their delicious crock pot recipes each week, and for our great co-hosts – Cris, Leah and Megan. We are excited to be back this week with some crock pot recipes you don’t want to miss from around the blogosphere. So let’s get crockin’!
CROCK POT RECIPES FROM YOUR HOSTS
- Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffed Peppers from The Farmwife Cooks
- Crock Pot Cheesy Corn and Smoked Sausage Bake from These Old Cookbooks
- Slow Cooker Steak with Gravy from Recipes that Crock
- Instant Pot Buffalo Wings from Beyer Beware
RECIPE WITH THE MOST CLICKS
Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles from My Fearless Kitchen
MORE GREAT SLOW COOKER RECIPES FEATURED THIS WEEK
- Mississippi Roast from Deep Dish South
- Crock Pot Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Cake from The Better Baker
- Instant Pot Sous Vide Bacon Egg Bites from Chasing Saturday’s
WANT TO SAVE THE WHOLE LIST? Use this button to save the entire list.
BLOGGERS JOIN IN THIS WEEK’S CROCK POT PARTY – WEEK 56
How to link back: Simply link back to this post in a text link at the bottom of your post OR use the image above and link it back to this post.