This week’s Whatcha Crockin’ crock pot recipes include Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup, Mixed Berry Dump Cake, Crock Pot Beef Cubed Steak, Crock Pot Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes, Instant Pot Buttery Chicken, Crock Pot Chili Con Queso, Amazing Crock Pot Caramel Sweet Rolls and many more!
Welcome to week 57 of Whatcha Crockin’ link ups with our blogging friends!!! We are are so grateful to all the bloggers that link up their delicious crock pot recipes each week, and for our great co-hosts – Cris, Leah and Megan. We are excited to be back this week with some crock pot recipes you don’t want to miss from around the blogosphere. So let’s get crockin’!
CROCK POT RECIPES FROM YOUR HOSTS
- Mixed Berry Dump Cake from The Farmwife Cooks
- Instant Pot Buttery Chicken from These Old Cookbooks
- Crock Pot Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes from Recipes that Crock
- Crock Pot Cubed Steak from Beyer Beware
RECIPE WITH THE MOST CLICKS
Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup from Chasing Saturdays
MORE GREAT SLOW COOKER RECIPES FEATURED THIS WEEK
- Crock Pot Chili Con Queso from The Farmwife Feeds
- Crock Pot Caramel Sweet Rolls from The Better Baker
WANT TO SAVE THE WHOLE LIST? Use this button to save the entire list.
BLOGGERS JOIN IN THIS WEEK’S CROCK POT PARTY – WEEK 57
How to link back: Simply link back to this post in a text link at the bottom of your post OR use the image above and link it back to this post.
Leave a Reply