Are you looking for an easy Crock Pot Spinach and Artichoke Dip? Look no further! This recipe is cheesy, delicious and perfect for tailgating or parties.
The first time I made this was for a girls weekend. It was a big hit and since then it’s a staple at football parties, New Years Eve and when we have friends over. It’s an easy appetizer than can be quickly tossed together in a slow cooker.
Crock Pot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
This is a dump and go recipe. Toss all of the ingredients in a 1 – 1/2 quart (or larger) crock pot and heat through, stirring occasionally.
You can alter the heat in this recipe by adjusting the amount of crushed red pepper, more or less depending on your taste. I prefer to use a brand name Alfredo sauce or even a garlic Alfredo. I think the flavor is a lot better but you can use the brand you typically buy.
I usually serve it with tortilla chips but veggie sticks are also good with. I have been wanting to try smothering chicken breasts with this dip and baking it. I think it would be super yummy, so be on the lookout for the recipe in the future!
Serves: 3 cups
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar (16 oz) Alfredo sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- 1 heaping tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic
- Tortilla Chips
- Mix all ingredients together in a 1½ quart crock pot(or larger).
- Cook for 2-3 hours on low or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Keep on warm or low until serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Referral links were used in this post.