Here is a recipe that would be perfect for your Valentine!!
I can’t wait to make them again and stuff them with apples and caramel!!
This is simple enough it would be lots of fun to make with your kids!!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. To make the bundles, allow the puff pastry to thaw, covered, for 30 minutes at room temperature. When it is pliable, unfold the pastry and cut the sheet into four 4 by 4-inch squares.
3. Beat the eggs and cream together to make an egg wash. Brush the entire surface of each pastry square with the egg wash. In the center of each pastry square, place 2 chocolate kisses and 2 mini candy bars. Pull the corners of each square up around the chocolate, and twist the top to complete the bundle. Brush the exterior of the chocolate bundle with more egg wash.
4. Place the bundles on the cookie sheet. Bake about 35 minutes or until golden brown.
5 To make the chocolate sauce: In a small saucepan, bring the cream to a boil. Remove from heat and add the chocolate pieces. Whisk until the sauce is smooth.
6. Puddle the chocolate sauce on a plate and place a bundle on top. Top with whipped cream and additional chocolate sauce, if desired. Serve the bundles garnished with strawberry slices.
Can’t wait to see what you have been busy cooking up!! Link all those great recipes below!!