I made this for a family gathering and my SIL wanted the recipe. I told her that I would post it on the blog and then she could have it! It has taken me a couple weeks to get it posted which resulted in her “reminding” me… so sorry Abo!
I love this recipe because it is so quick, so easy and so yummy good!
Start by grabbing your favorite salad bowl, combine the spinach, sliced strawberries, walnuts, bacon (i use the package you see below… less clean up!!) and onion ( I always cut onion in rings, makes it easier for people who don’t like it to pick it off!)
Now it is time to whip up the dressing. I use this handy dandy container. Add the mayo, sugar and raspberry vinegar and vinaigrette. You wouldn’t have to use the vinaigrette if you didn’t want to, I think it just helps the taste a little bit.
Shake. Shake. Shake.
Serve it up with dressing on the side!
This salad also looks great in a glass bowl! Pretty colors!!
Quick and Easy Strawberry Bacon Spinach Salad
- 1 package fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup red onion
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup mayo
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup raspberry vinegar
- ¼ cup raspberry vinaigrette
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries, bacon, onion and walnuts.
- In a small bowl or dressing pitcher combing the mayo, sugar, vinegar and vinaigrette.
- Serve dressing over salad.