This Pork Chops and Baked Beans recipe is an easy, baked, boneless pork chop recipe that is perfect for busy nights.
When I came across this recipe in one of my all time favorite cookbooks (a fundraiser cookbook put together by Indiana Dairy Farmers) I automatically thought of my brother, there was a time when he lived on pork and beans. 🙂 He would love this recipe and I am going to make sure he tries it!
I love Baked Beans as a side and I love meals where the side and main can be made together. This recipe ends up kind of like a casserole.
Pork Chops and Baked Beans
To make this recipe dump the pork and beans in the pan, you can remove some of the liquid if you want the end result to be a little thicker. Add the pork chops and remaining ingredients and cook until done, about an hour depending on how thick your pork chops are.
Pork needs to be cooked to 145 degrees so be sure to use a meat thermometer.
Serve with macaroni and cheese (I always have to have mac n cheese with baked beans) and a vegetable. Or whatever you think sounds good! 🙂
Serves: 4-5 servings
- 1 (15 oz) can pork and beans
- 4-5 boneless pork chops
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour the can of pork and beans into a 7x11 or 9x13 inch pan.
- Arrange pork chops over beans
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread mustard evenly over chops.
- In a bowl mix together brown sugar and ketchup; pour over pork chops.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 mins to 1 hour or until pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
Referral links were used in this post.