This Zesty Seasoned Goldfish Cracker recipe is easy to fix and irresistible to eat!
These days it seems like if you have kids you have Goldfish crackers on hand so why not mix up this grown up version! I saw this recipe in an old Taste of Home cookbook and was excited to try it!
It’s planting season on the farm and that means long days for my husband. I usually pack all the food he will eat for the day as he leaves the house early and doesn’t get home until usually midnight or later. I try and include a snack or two because sometimes you need a little something to help pass the time, going back and forth in a field is a little monotonous! The boys love planting season and they get to have special time with daddy riding in the tractor.
We love seasoned crackers. If you do too you might also like these Fiesta Ranch Crackers.
Zesty Seasoned Goldfish Crackers
This recipe is easy to toss together. In a liquid measuring cup mix the oil and all the seasonings (everything besides the crackers). Place the crackers in a large bowl and gently stir in the liquid mixture. Then bake the crackers just enough to help dry the crackers.
Seasoned Fish Crackers
- 3 6.6 ounce Goldfish cheddar baked crackers
- 1 1 ounce envelope ranch salad seasoning mix
- 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 taspoon cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- Place the crackers in a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over crackers and toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to two ungreased 15 in x 10 in x 1 in baking pans.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely.
- Store in an air-tight container.