Asian Chicken Wraps
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These homemade Asian Chicken Wraps are so good and use rotisserie chicken and bagged salad mix making them easy to toss together for lunch.
This recipe comes from the Gooseberry Patch 303 Simple & Satisfying Recipes cookbook and reminds me of a sandwich I use to get at Applebee’s before it got dropped from the menu, now I can make it at home!
Looking for other sandwich recipes? Here are a couple of my other favorites Tavern Sandwiches and Italian Beef Sandwiches.
Asian Chicken Wraps
I love rotisserie chicken and always pick one up when I am at Sam’s. This recipe is the perfect recipe to use with your rotisserie chicken but would also be a great way to use up leftover chicken.
Every grocery store chain has different combinations of bagged salad mix. I picked one that had carrots, cabbage and romaine but I have also seen Asian themed mixes and that would be great too.
To make the wraps heat up the chicken with the sauces and then put equal amounts of all the ingredients on flour tortillas and wrap up. I like to slice mine in half to make it easier to eat.
Oriental Chicken Wraps
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (or 2 cups rotisserie chicken)
- 2/3 cup General Tso's sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4- 10 inch flour tortillas
- 10- oz. package cabbage and romaine salad mix
- 1/2 cup carrot peeled and shredded (omit if carrots are in the salad mix)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 Tablespoons chow mein noodles
- Combine chicken and sauces in a skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until heated through; remove from heat.
- Divide ingredients evenly on each tortilla, beginning with salad mix, carrot, chicken mixture, almonds and ending with chow mein noodles.
- Roll up burrito style.
Referral links were used in this post.
Shared on Meal Plan Monday
Shared on Weekend Potluck