This Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up is the perfect twist on a classic burger recipe. Bacon Cheeseburer Roll-Ups make a great appetizer recipe but are also filling enough to make a fun dinner.
Cheeseburgers are one of those meals that everyone in our family enjoys so when I saw this recipe in a cookbook put together by fellow farmwives I knew we had to try it!
Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up
This recipe is perfect for a week night meal and can be tossed together quickly. The refrigerated pizza crust works great in this recipe. But be sure to let it sit after you take it out of the oven so you can be sure the middle is fully cooked. I drizzled ketchup and mustard over the roll-up and served it with a side salad for a meal. We aren’t pickle people but for people that like them they would be a great as a garnish for this recipe too.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 slices bacon; chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese cut into cubes
- 1 package refrigerated pizza crust
- Garnish: Ketchup and mustard
- Brown hamburger until no longer pink; drain.
- Add onion and bacon and cook for about 5 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Add Velveeta cheese until melted.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Unroll crust onto a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread hamburger mixture on crust.
- Roll up crust and mixture.
- Place on baking sheet seem side down.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let roll sit for 5 minutes before serving as the inside will continue to cook.
Linked to: Weekend Potluck