Grilled Marinated Vegetables are so easy and so good. Mushrooms, tomatoes, green peppers, red onion, zucchini and yellow squash in a olive oil, lemon juice and soy sauce marinade.
Summer is almost here and that means fresh vegetables from the garden, farmers market and grocery store. So when I saw this recipe in the Gooseberry Patch Grilling and Campfire Cooking I knew I had to try it!
Grilled Marinated Vegetables
The vegetables in this recipe can be substituted based on preferences just make sure you have around 5-6 cups of veggies total. Places the veggies in a ziploc bag and pour the marinade over the vegetables and let them sit in the fridge for 30 minutes. Drain the marinade before grilling.
I used a grill basket but if you don’t have one you could make a foil packet.
These Grilled Marinated Vegetables make the perfect side for this Asian Flank Steak.
- 3/4 lb. mushrooms trimmed and sliced
- 3/4 lb. cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup green peppers sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion sliced
- 1/2 cup zucchini sliced
- 1/2 cup yellow squash sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- Combine vegetables in a gallon size Ziploc bag; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and toss to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Place vegetables in a grill basket over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender tossing every couple of minutes.
Referral links were used in this post.