Grilled Marinated Vegetables are so easy and so good. Mushrooms, tomatoes, green peppers, red onion, zucchini and yellow squash in a olive oil, lemon juice and soy sauce marinade.
Summer is almost here and that means fresh vegetables from the garden, farmers market and grocery store. So when I saw this recipe in the Gooseberry Patch Grilling and Campfire Cooking I knew I had to try it!
I am a big vegetable lover but not everyone in my house is so I love to sneak veggies in where ever I can; like this Double Chocolate Zucchini Cake and Grilled Sausage and Veggie Foil Pack.
Grilled Marinated Vegetables
The vegetables in this recipe can be substituted based on preferences just make sure you have around 5-6 cups of veggies total. Places the veggies in a ziploc bag and pour the marinade over the vegetables and let them sit in the fridge for 30 minutes. Drain the marinade before grilling.
I used a grill basket but if you don’t have one you could make a foil packet.
These Grilled Marinated Vegetables make the perfect side for this Asian Flank Steak.
- 3/4 lb. mushrooms trimmed and sliced
- 3/4 lb. cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup green peppers sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion sliced
- 1/2 cup zucchini sliced
- 1/2 cup yellow squash sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- Combine vegetables in a gallon size Ziploc bag; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and toss to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Place vegetables in a grill basket over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender tossing every couple of minutes.
Referral links were used in this post.
[…] Asian Flank Steak, Marinated Grilled Veggies and […]