Are you looking for an easy slow cooker pork chop recipe? Then you must try these Crock Pot Pork Chops with Golden Mushroom Gravy!
We love gravy or graby as my 3 year old calls it! 🙂 So I knew this recipe from my husbands grandma would be an instant hit.
I didn’t really know what Golden Mushroom Soup was until I saw this recipe from my friend, Golden Mushroom Chicken. When I grabbed some groceries for grandma and saw it was on the list I asked what she was going to use it for and knew I had a new recipe to try!
Are you ever confused when looking at all the options for pork at the grocery store? Check out this post for an explanation of all the Cuts of Pork.
Crock Pot Pork Chops with Golden Mushroom Gravy
This recipe is easy to toss together but fancy enough to serve to guests or for Sunday dinner. The sauce makes its own gravy but if you would like a thicker gravy you can add cornstarch to thicken it up.
I will be honest I don’t really like mushrooms but I love this recipe!
All crock pots cook different so when you make this the first time be sure to watch and use your meat thermometer so you don’t over cook the pork.
Serve over mashed potatoes, rice or pasta.
Serves: 5-6 servings
- 5-6 boneless pork chops
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 oz) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (optional)
- Season salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly spray a casserole crock pot or 6 quart crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Top with remaining ingredients and cook on low for 3.5 - 4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove pork chops or move to the side of the crock pot and add 1 teaspoon of cornstarch into the liquid mixture and stir until blended.
- Serve gravy over pork chops
Referral links were used in this post.
Linked on Weekend Potluck