I made this dip a couple weeks ago for a girls night snack!! It was so good!!
I plan to make it again for New Years!
I love that you can throw it all in your slow cooker and forget it for a while why you work on other things!
- 6 oz shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese (not the grated stuff in a can)
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese
- 16 oz jar of Alfredo or garlic Alfredo sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 10 oz package frozen spinach, chopped
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 heaping tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic or 6 to 8 cloves if using fresh
- Mix all ingredients together in a crock-pot and heat until well blended.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, pita bread, whatever you like!