Are you looking for a chicken recipe that uses ingredients you have on hand? This Easy Chicken Casserole with Chicken Noodle Soup is a hit with the kids!
This recipe comes from my sister-in-law. I received it at my wedding shower.
Sometimes you need a recipe that requires very few ingredients and one you know your kids will eat. This one is it! I almost always have canned chicken noodle soup on hand along with the other ingredients. I have a picky eater so finding a recipe that the whole family will eat is awesome!
Looking for some other chicken recipes? Check out this post, 12 Recipes to Make with Rotisserie Chicken.
Easy Chicken Casserole with Chicken Noodle Soup
This recipe is easy to make. It is a great recipe to use canned chicken or even leftover chicken. Serve with a salad or vegetable to round out the meal.
Cut or tear the bread into pieces.
In a medium size bowl mix together all ingredients.
Pour into a greased casserole dish and bake for 1 hour.
Other Casserole Recipes
Easy Chicken Casserole
- 6 slices white bread broken into pieces
- 2 cans (10.75 ounce) chicken noodle soup
- 1 can (10.5) cream of mushroom
- 3/4 stick (6 Tbls) of butter
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl mix together all ingredients.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish
- Bake for 1 hour.