Crock Pot Cubed Steak and Gravy is an easy recipe with only 4 ingredients. Serve over mashed potatoes for the perfect hearty meal!
We get a cow butchered every year so we always have beef in the freezer. One of the cuts I usually forget about is the cubed steaks. But we don’t have the problem anymore now that I have this recipe as a go-to!
If you like this recipe you will also like Company Beef, the same ingredients just a different cut of beef. Stew meat is used instead of cubed steaks.
My crock pot is my go to kitchen appliance when life gets busy. I use a 6 quart for almost every recipe I make. I love being able to toss everything in the crock pot while the boys are at school and then coming home to dinner ready to eat!
What You Will Need
- Cubed steak
- Ginger Ale
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Envelope Dry Onion Soup Mix
- Slow Cooker (I use a 6 quart for this recipe)
How to Make Crock Pot Cubed Steak and Gravy
Apply a non-stick cooking spray to the crock pot insert. In a small bowl mix the mushroom soup, ginger ale and onion soup mix. Place the cubed steaks in the crock pot and pour liquid mixture over. Cover and cook on low setting for 4 hours.
More Crock Pot Recipes to Try
This recipe is sponsored by the Glass Barn, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Crock Pot Cubed Steak and Gravy
- Crock Pot
- 2 lbs cubed steak (About 6)
- 1 1 oz. envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup ginger ale
- Apply a non-stick cooking spray to the crock pot insert.
- Ina small bowl mix the mushroom soup, ginger ale and onion soup mix.
- Place the cubed steaks in the crock pot and pour liquid mixture over.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 4 hours.
Shared on Meal Plan Monday