This Taco Soup is simple to make and has all your favorite taco flavors making it the perfect week night dinner recipe!
I knew when I got a box of freezer beef from Sumner Point Beef that I wanted to make this recipe. My sister use to make this recipe at her co-op in college and we often make it when we are together. It is great year round but especially perfect during the cold winter months!
I get boxes of almost everything shipped to me these days (it makes my life so much easier!) so I was so excited to see that Sumner Point Beef will ship their beef directly to me and they have FREE shipping! They provided me a sampler box. I made the hamburgers for dinner one night and before I had a chance to mention anything my husband commented, “where did you get these burgers they are the best I have had in a long time!” Sumner Point Beef is the perfect option for someone who is interested in knowing more about where their food is coming from and you can follow them on Facebook here.
I love how easy this soup is to make! It’s one of those dump and go recipes that’s perfect for our busy lifestyle. It freezes well making it even easier to get on the table quick! Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and corn chips!
More Soup Recipes to Try:
Serves: 6 servings
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 2 (14.25 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) beef broth
- 1 (1 ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- Garnish: shredded cheese, sour cream and corn chips
- In a dutch oven or stock pot brown the hamburger, drain.
- Add the onion and saute for a couple minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and corn chips.
Sumner Point Beef provided me the meat for this recipe but all thoughts and opinions are my own!