Crock Pot Sweet Vidalia Onion BBQ Meatballs are not your ordinary party meatballs, the Sweet Vidalia Onion Barbecue sauce gives them a savory twist!
I got this recipe from a friend who got it from her friend. Isn’t that how we all get the best recipes!
Meatballs are a favorite around here. The whole family enjoys them and we make them a lot! This recipe is perfect for the holidays and game days!
This recipe is one of those I always use a slow cooker liner in, makes clean up so easy!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- Frozen or fresh meatballs
- Bottle of Sweet Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce
- Bottle of Regular BBQ Sauce
HOW TO MAKE CROCK POT SWEET VIDALIA ONION BBQ MEATBALLS
Add frozen meatballs to crock pot.
Pour barbecue sauces over meatballs.
Cook on high for 2-3 hours, on low for 4-6 hours or until heated through and sauce is hot.
MORE MEATBALL RECIPES
Crock Pot Sweet Vidalia Onion BBQ Meatballs
- 5 or 6 quart Slow Cooker
- 1 (32 ounce bag) Frozen fully-cooked meatballs (1 ounce size)
- 1 (18 ounce) Bottle of Sweet Vidalia Onion BBQ Sauce
- 1 (18 ounce) Bottle of Barbecue Sauce
- Add frozen meatballs to crock pot.
- Pour barbecue sauces over meatballs.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours, on low for 4-6 hours or until heated through and sauce is hot.
This recipe is sponsored by the Glass Barn, but all thoughts and opinions are my own. Referral links were used in this post.