Easy Spanish Rice A Roni with Ground Beef is a one skillet meal that is ready in 30 minutes!
This recipe came from my childhood babysitter and is one I still make today! I also sometimes use this mixture to stuff green peppers. Speaking of stuffed peppers here are two other stuffed pepper recipes, Slow Cooker Sausage Stuffed Peppers and Instant Pot Italian Stuffed Peppers.
If you want to up the heat in this recipe you can substitute the canned tomatoes for tomatoes and green chilies, like Rotel.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- Rice A Roni Spanish Rice
- diced tomatoes
- ground beef
- sour cream
HOW TO MAKE EASY SPANISH RICE A RONI WITH GROUND BEEF
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef; drain and set aside
- Make the Rice A Roni Spanish Rice according to directions.
- Add the ground beef and sour cream and heat through.
MORE ONE SKILLET MEALS
Easy Spanich Rice A Roni With Ground Beef
- 1 6.8 ounce box Rice A Roni Spanish Rice
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 cup Sour cream
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef; drain.
- Make the Rice A Roni according to package instructions.
- Add the hamburger and sour cream and heat through.
This recipe is sponsored by the Glass Barn, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.